Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ragazzi Pizza - 60%

Ragazzi Pizza
http://www.ragazzipizza.com/




The Ragazzi menu has some interesting pizza options, and we decided to go for a half and half (extra dollar) of the Pepperonata (pepperoni, capsicum and mushrooms) and Rustica (salami, bacon, potato and onions). The pizza crust, toppings and cheese were all pretty standard, but I found the pizza to be lacking in the sauce department. For me, the sauce can make-or-break a pizza, and I felt that in this case, it made the pizza taste a little dry and over-cheesy.

We happen to be just outside their free delivery zone which cost us an extra $2.99. Nevertheless, at $30 (including tip), this pizza was pretty good value sufficing us for two dinners. I think I’ll give these guys another go sometime…maybe they were just super busy with it being the first night of the NHL back on the tele! 


No comments:

Post a Comment